Would You Like to Make a Monetary Donation?
Donate safely and securely today.
** Crisis Intervention Services is a private, non-profit 501c3 corporation. All donations to CIS are tax-exempt.
CIS is often asked what our on-going needs are. In response, we have come up with a comprehensive list that covers most of our regular, on-going needs for clients, shelters and offices.
- Cleaning Supplies (Clorox wipes, dish and dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, floor cleaners, Lysol spray window cleaners, tall kitchen bags, lawn/leaf bags)
- Paper Products (Toilet paper, paper towels, tissue)
- Dry Goods (Rice, pasta, cereal, packaged “Helper” meals)
- Canned Goods (peanut butter, tuna, chicken, fruit, vegetables, stews, pasta dinners)
- Office Supplies (copy paper – letter and legal size, pens, markers, dry erase markers, staples, highlighter pens, stamps, colored letter size paper for our brochures – any colors)
- Gift Cards (Increments of $20, $25: In Cody, CIS needs gift cards from Wal-Mart or Albertsons. In Powell, CIS needs gift cards from The Market at Powell, Mr. D’s Food Centers or Blair’s Market) – These are used by staff and/or volunteers for emergency purchases of perishable supplies for Shelter clients for milk, butter, eggs, diapers, formula, baby food etc.)
- CIS can also use donations of fresh meat for our freezer.
- NEW Sweat Suits, Flip-Flops, Canvas Tennis Shoes (All sizes are needed for victims of sexual assault and other crimes, whose clothing is taken for evidence and sent to the Department of Criminal Investigation for DNA testing).
We are Always Looking for Volunteers!
There are a variety of ways you can support the CIS mission. We are always looking for volunteers to assist us.
If you are unable to make a monetary donations or donate physical items, donating your time might be the right fit.